Drugs, Alcohol, and Sex Drugs, Alcohol, and Sex

That would have been great...

...had it not been retarded. Keep up the bad work. Thank you.

TwoEqualsOne responds:

Your reputation preceeds you. I had the opportunity to take a look at your only flash, greenspork, and i have decided that i do not need to be listening to you, because your comments are irrelevant.

Diplomacy Diplomacy

fucking awsome!!!!!

man that was great, although i like peace and people. i think we should warn the people in a major city in afghanistan that were going to bomb and give like the civilians a chance to get out.we could even write it in there lauge to be nice. Then 3 days later we just carpet bomb the fuckin city to the ground. After its turned to glass we say "this was in retaliation of the attack against us civilians on american soil. you do it again and we do this again" and if they continue then we turn there hole fucking county to glass. was a great movie thanks for making it when it comes to the subject thats all i want to hear.

america retaliates!!!!! america retaliates!!!!!

funny as fuck

and im not just saying that to be sarcastic...i laughed my ass off when i watched it, all 400 times. and i agree with you about the dumb fucks who come to this site. 99% of them probably don't even know what happened on sept. 11th or that there is a month called september. keep up the good work man. can i get a downloadable veersion to show some friends who dont have the internet? just click on my name above and email yay or nay man. PEACE!

The Killer Doody! The Killer Doody!

yippie

dude that fucking blew and you should kill your self. kill your self soon please thank you :)

Gun Man Gun Man

lol

man that was awsome

Strawberry Clock VI Strawberry Clock VI

uhhm yea

ok guys this is a good fucking movie. it was ten times better the that guy ass from my room. i think it should be number one for a while but since newgrounds has so many fucking little assclowns that watch and rate the movies it will probubly not make it to the list. the movie made me feel your pain good job and try to keep up the good work and hey man people dont like to get pissed off so dont make cartoon with just a letter or some shit in the future and you shuould be fine. as for the people that should get banned fuck them they suck :) G S P and fuck the review before mine lol

Corn The WonderVeggie Corn The WonderVeggie

i loved it but

too much screaming and banging and headlessness
try not to rip off mr. hankey next time.

iAMstupid iAMstupid

pretty god damn cool

yep

Shooting People For Fun 2 Shooting People For Fun 2

uhmmm yea

this is the shit that needs to be on newgrounds fuck the bullshit like "from my ass" or what ever the fuck that fucking movie was called.but man you did a damn good job keep up the good work

this is your life (nge) this is your life (nge)

I agree with Death Wolf

I mean, cmon, this cartoon symbolizes everything that newgrounds.com is about--Violence, Humor, and Politically Incorrectness. This cartoon should be #1 and be the intro cartoon--if it wasnt so damn big that is. You people need to pull you heads out of your asses and realize that newgrounds is here for the shit you can't see on TV, and if you want to see that shit then go sit in your fucking living rooms you mindless pieces of shit while your parents fuck seperate neighbors and you pretend like your life ins't meaningless at all. WAKE UP PEOPLE, NEWGROUNDS IS THE FUTURE OF ENTERTAINMENT, AND ALL OTHER SITES JUST LIKE IT (ROMP.COM, LIQUID GENERATION, THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP, FUCK SOCIETY just to name a few)! I can't believe you people are voting low and this and voting other gay shit (not naming any names, FROM MY ROOM) up on the ladder.

--machinegunsam